Join our FaceBook group

[VIDEO] Dr. Alban x Admiral C4C x Lian Ross - Moving on

(Sing shi-wo-wo) Stop the pollutionAlla viAway from homeBecause of youBorn in AfricaCarolina (feat. Charly Boy) • Change (I have a dream) (with Whitney Peyton) • Colour the world (feat. Sash!) • Drama (with Folkhemmet) • Everybody singing (with Dynamic) • Feel the rhythmHabibi (feat. Melissa) • Hallelujah dayHello Africa (feat. Leila K.) • HurricaneI love the 90's (vs Haddaway) • It's my lifeLet the beat go onLife is now (with Basic Element, Waldo’s People feat. Elize Ryd) • Long time agoLook who's talkingLoverboyMoving on (with Admiral C4C & Lian Ross) • Mr. DJNo cokeOne loveSing hallelujahSing hallelujah 2005 (feat. Yamboo) • Sweet dreams (feat. Swing) • This time I'm freeU & MiWhat do I doWork work

Moderator: tEo(sp)

Forum rules
(Sing shi-wo-wo) Stop the pollutionAlla viAway from homeBecause of youBorn in AfricaCarolina (feat. Charly Boy) • Change (I have a dream) (with Whitney Peyton) • Colour the world (feat. Sash!) • Drama (with Folkhemmet) • Everybody singing (with Dynamic) • Feel the rhythmHabibi (feat. Melissa) • Hallelujah dayHello Africa (feat. Leila K.) • HurricaneI love the 90's (vs Haddaway) • It's my lifeLet the beat go onLife is now (with Basic Element, Waldo’s People feat. Elize Ryd) • Long time agoLook who's talkingLoverboyMoving on (with Admiral C4C & Lian Ross) • Mr. DJNo cokeOne loveSing hallelujahSing hallelujah 2005 (feat. Yamboo) • Sweet dreams (feat. Swing) • This time I'm freeU & MiWhat do I doWork work

Rate this video

You may select 1 option

View results

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.

Hide Quick Reply

Return to Dr. Alban